How do the lights work?
-The main controls are by the entrance to the main hall
- The large panel
> To turn the lights on and off use the top row switches
>To dim the lights press and hold the related bottom row switches
- The small panel
> The left hand switch controls the external porch lights
> The other switch should be left down to make sure the automatic exterior light is on
- Toilets lights are automatic
- The switch in the main hall by the door to the corridor, dim the furthest two sets of hall lights.
What do I do if it is too cold?
- Check the radiator thermostats are set to 5
- Check the thermostat in the corridor is set to 15
- Press the + over ride button on the hall thermostat once for each one degree rise in temperature you want
What do I do if it’s too hot?
- Press the - over ride button on the hall thermostat once for each one degree decrease in temperature you want
How do I operate the kitchen equipment?
- Information on using the cooker, dishwasher or fridge is in the middle draw in the kitchen
What do I do when I leave the hall?
1) Clean all kitchen surfaces
2) Remove food from fridge/freezer
3) Empty bins
4) Make sure toilets are clean
5) Put all chairs and tables back in storage
6) Wet mop toilets, kitchen floors if necessary
7) Dry mop (Using large floor mop) hall and corridor floors
8) Check to make sure thermostat in the corridor is set to 15, all radiator valves are at 5 - (if you have altered them) and windows are closed.
9) Switch off all lights (except the automatic exterior light)
10) Lock all external doors