If you would like to use Lyddington's beautiful village hall please phone Julia on 01572 822331
To see when the Hall is available click on the Calendar tab above.
Check out the impact of Covid 19 on Hall use
Our booking rates are very attractive.
Please contact our bookings trustee, Christine Westwood to discuss booking the hall.
Phone: 01572 822299
Our rates are listed below.
Our hall hire rates include the use of all tables, chairs and equipment:
- General use by village residents £11 per hour (minimum of 2 hours)
- General use by non village residents £15 per hour (minimum of 2 hours)
- Regular weekly lets, non commercial £7.50 per hour (minimum 10 weeks)
- Regular weekly lets, commercial £10 per hour (minimum 10 weeks)
- Regular residents monthly meetings £7.50 per hour (min of 8 months)
- Charity events £7.50
- PCC and village fund raising activities, at cost
- Use of toilets only £7.50 per hour.
- Use of video projector £5 (Please contact the ask about training before hiring the projector.)
Our rates are based on users cleaning up after using the hall and keeping doors and windows closed when the heating is on.
- If you want to arrange a cleaner after your event please ask when you make your booking.